Enseval Medika Prima Laboratorium of Calibration was established in 2012. The facilities of the Laboratorium of Calibration are also some of our efforts to improve the quality of service to our customers.
The establishment of the Laboratorium of Calibration aims to support the government’s program in the standardization process of measuring instrument quality, in order to provide accurate and high-quality measurement results.
To ensure the quality in the calibration process, we always improve the professional practice in calibration service activities by providing optimal services in accordance to the determined methods and requirements to become an excellent and reliable laboratorium, both nationally and internationally.
- Calibration methods of international standard
- Quick and accurate calibration process
- Customer-oriented services
- Controlled and monitored calibration process and facilities
- Competent technical resources
- Consistent quality management
- Traceable calibration instruments